Study Abroad

Each year, we provide opportunities for students to study for one-month, six-months or one-year at any of our overseas partner universities in Australia, U.S.A., New Zealand, England or China. Students who receive credits for their overseas studies are able to transfer those credits upon returning back to Japan allowing even those who have studied for six-months or one-year to graduate after four years of study.

Please refer here for further information.